TexIndongo Toyota – Win A Hilux Promotional Campaign
Terms & Conditions
- Entry to the Competition is open to all residents in Namibia. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organization.
- The Promoter requires positive identification upon collection of Prize.
- A valid driver’s license is required to transfer ownership of the Prize *
- Employees of the Promoter and Aggregator or any person associated with the Competition and any organization or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the Competition is N$5-00 (Five Dollars), excluding VAT, via SMS. Short code Indongo.
- The Competition opens at 6pm on 18 October 2019 and closes at 23h59 on 31 December 2019 ("Competition Period"). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- To enter the Competition, you must: send an SMS to 80080
- While you may enter the Competition more than once, you cannot win more than one prize.
- Prizes in the competition will be one Toyota Hilux 2.0litre bakkie with aircon. The colour of the vehicle and specifications may differ from the marketing material used in the campaign.
- The Prize Winner must be available to redeem the prize within two weeks after the closing date as stipulated by the Promoter. If the Prize Winner is not able to redeem the prize by that date, the Promoter may determine another prizewinner in its discretion.
- No component of the prize can be transferred. In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- You agree that the Promoter may use your entry/name provided to the Promoter for any promotional and marketing purposes of the Promoter without notice.
- Decisions of the Promoter and Aggregator are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit and the Major Prize Winner's failure to comply with the terms and conditions (if any) specified by any third party in relation to licenses as applicable.
* For further information please contact: email@example.com here ...